This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 7Morvran Voorhis1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Reveal up to 4 cards.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 3Imperial Golem3Whenever you Reveal a card in your opponent's Hand, play this Unit from your Deck (1 copy per card revealed).
- 4Daerlan Foot Soldiers3Whenever you Reveal this Unit in your Hand, play it and draw the top card from your Deck.
- 5Peter Saar Gwynleve1Deploy: Reset a Unit. If it's an Ally, Strengthen it by 3. If it's an Enemy, Weaken it by 3.
- 6Fire Scorpion1Whenever you Reveal this Unit in your Hand, trigger its Deploy ability. Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 4.
- 9Albrich1Deploy: If neither player has passed, both players draw the top card from their Decks. Your opponent's card is Revealed.
- 5Auckes1Deploy: Toggle 2 Units' Lock. If Enemies, Damage them by 1 as well.
- 4Spotter3Deploy: Choose a Revealed Unit in either Hand and Boost self by its base Power.
- 5Cynthia1Deploy: Reveal the Highest Unit in your opponent's Hand and Boost self by its Power.
- 7Leo Bonhart1Deploy: You may Reveal a Unit in your Hand and Damage an Enemy by its base Power.
- 7Mangonel2Whenever you Reveal a card in either player's Hand, Damage a random Enemy by 2.
- 12Letho of Gulet1Deploy: If Spying, set own base Power to 1. Destroy Units adjacent to this one and Boost self by their Power.
- 8Alchemist2Deploy: Reveal up to 2 cards.
- 9Vattier De Rideaux1Deploy: Reveal up to 2 cards from your Hand. For each, Reveal 1 random card from your opponent's Hand.
- 8Vilgefortz1Deploy: Destroy an Ally or (only possible if your opponent has not passed) an Enemy. If you Destroy an Ally, play the top card from your Deck. If you Destroy an Enemy, your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- 11Nilfgaardian Knight1Deploy: Gain 2 Armor. Reveal a random card from your Hand.
- 11Cantarella1Doomed. Deploy: Look at the top card from your Deck. Draw it, or place it at the bottom of your Deck and draw the new top card.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent Units and Reset them. If any are Gold, Demote them first.