This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 4Brouver Hoog1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Play any Silver Unit or a Bronze Dwarf from your Deck. Shuffle the others back.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 6Mahakam Defender3Deploy: Gain Resilience.
- 6Mahakam Guard3Deploy: Boost an Ally by 4. If it's a Dwarf, Strengthen it by 3 instead.
- 8Dennis Cranmer1Deploy: Strengthen all other Dwarves in your Deck, Hand and on your side of the Board by 1.
- 7Vrihedd Dragoon3Every turn, at the start of your turn, Boost a random Loyal Unit in your Hand by 1.
- 2Barclay Els1Deploy: Play a random Bronze or Silver Dwarf from your Deck and Strengthen it by 3.
- 7Yarpen Zigrin1Whenever a Dwarf Ally is played, Boost self by 1. Deploy: Gain Resilience.
- 7Dwarven Mercenary3Deploy: Move a Unit on another row to this row on its side. If it's an Ally, Boost it by 3.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold card from your Hand (note: does not include Leaders), play Roach from your Deck on a random row before that card resolves.
- 8Sheldon Skaggs1Deploy: Move all Units on the row to random rows on the same side and Boost self by 1 for each.
- 10Saesenthessis1Deploy: Boost self by 1 for each Dwarf Ally. Damage an Enemy by the number of Elf Allies.
- 8Zoltan Chivay1Deploy: Move 3 Units to this row on their side. Strengthen moved Allies by 2, Damage moved Enemies by 2.
- 10Saskia1Deploy: Mulligan up to 2 cards, but choose any Bronze cards from your Deck to replace them. Then shuffle your Deck.
- 6Triss: Butterfly Spell1Every turn, at the start of your turn, Boost all other Lowest Allies by 1. Deathwish: If Destroyed during your opponent's turn, Boost all other Lowest Allies by 2.
- 3Elven Wardancer1Whenever you Mulligan this Unit, play it from your Deck immediately.
- 6Hawker Smuggler2Whenever an Enemy appears, Boost self by 1.
- -Alzur's Double Cross1Boost the Highest Bronze or Silver Unit in your Deck by 2 and play it.