This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 2King Bran1Doomed, Stubborn. Veteran 1 Deploy: Discard up to 3 cards from your Deck and Strengthen all Units among them by 1. Then shuffle your Deck.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 4Clan an Craite Raider3Whenever this Unit is Discarded, Resurrect it immediately.
- 3Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden3Deploy: Damage a Unit by 2. If it was already Damaged, play a Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden from your Deck.
- 7Ocvist1After 4 turns, at the start of your turn, Damage all Enemies by 1, return this Unit to your Hand and transform it into Exhausted Ocvist.
- 9Sarah1Deploy: You may Mulligan a card, but draw a card of the same color to replace it.
- 4Clan Tuirseach Axeman3Veteran 1. Whenever an Enemy on the opposite row is Damaged, Boost self by 1. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor.
- 5Coral1Deploy: Turn a Bronze or Silver Unit into a Jade Figurine.
- 8Avallac'h1Deploy: If neither player has passed, both players draw the top 2 cards from their Decks.
- 14Hjalmar1Deploy: Spawn the Lord of Undvik on the leftmost side of the opposite row.
- -Lacerate1Damage all Units on a row by 3.
- -Aeromancy1Play a Bronze or Silver Weather card from your Deck. Shuffle the others back.
- -Dimeritium Shackles2Choose a Unit and toggle its Lock. If it is Gold, Demote it first. If it is an Enemy, Damage it by 2.
- 1Kambi1Doomed. Deathwish: Spawn Hemdall.
- -Marching Orders1Boost the Lowest Bronze or Silver Unit in your Deck by 2 and play it.
- -Skellige Storm1Apply Skellige Storm to a row on your opponent's side. Skellige Storm: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the leftmost units on the row by 2, 1 and 1, respectively.
- -Torrential Rain3Apply Rain to a row on your opponent's side. Rain: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage up to 2 random Units on the row by 1.
- 12Udalryk1Doomed. Deploy: Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck. Keep one and Discard the other.