- 6Caranthir1Gain Weather Immunity. Spawn a Frost effect and 2 Wild Hunt Hounds.
- 6Caretaker1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard.
- 8Avallac'h1Draw 2 cards. The opposing player draws 1 card.
- 8Woodland Spirit1Gain Weather Immunity. Spawn 3 Rabid Wolves and a Fog effect on your side only.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- 1Iris1When destroyed, add 3 strength to all opposing non-Gold units.
- 6Crone: Weavess1Play all Crone units from your deck.
- 6Crone: Whispess1Play all Crone units from your deck.
- 6Gaunter O'Dimm1Spawn 3 Shadows.
- 8Crone: Brewess1Play all Crone units from your deck.
- -Biting Frost1Spawn a Frost effect on both Melee rows that decreases the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Frost when Frost is removed or they move out of it.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -Impenetrable Fog1Spawn a Fog effect on both Ranged rows that decreases the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Fog when Fog is removed or they move out of it.
- -Lacerate2Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Thunderbolt Potion1Choose 3 adjacent units. Add 4 strength to all non-Gold units among them.
- 2Foglet3Gain Weather Immunity. Play from your deck or graveyard whenever Fog is spawned. Destroy when moved outside of Fog or Fog is removed.
- 3Wild Hunt Rider3Gain Weather Immunity. Play all Wild Hunt Riders from your deck.
- 5Ancient Foglet1Gain Weather Immunity. Gain 1 strength at the start of your turn if on a row affected by Fog.
- 5Wild Hunt Warrior2Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 1 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit and gain 2 strength if that unit is destroyed.
This deck has been really fun to play with winning a good amount of games up to rank 10 so far.
(For an ideal game this is the best tactic I’ve found)
First round: Try to start of the first round with the Crone’s, Thunderbolt potion, Woodland Spirit & Ancient Foglet to get some decent numbers on the board.
Second Round: Use Avallac’h to gain card advantage.
Third Round: Wild Hunt Riders here along with Caranthir, if u manage to have the spare fog card use that to get Foglet’s back out & Gaunter O’Dimm if possible to get a good amount of units on the board, to finish the round save Iris & a Wild Hunt Warrior for that power swing round ender.
Use Caretaker where u feel necessary, & the damage cards, Lacerate, Dimeritium etc to whittle down the opponent’s strength & boosts. Having the spare fog & frost cards are good for back up when someone uses first light. ( Eredin in the last round is the best scenario, but use him for those 11 points when u feel the need!)