- -Assassination1Lock and destroy an opposing non-Gold unit. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 10Cahir1If your opponent has not passed, enable your Leader for use and your opponent draws the top Bronze card in their deck and reveals it.
- 10Menno Coehoorn1Destroy all opposing Spying non-Gold units on the battlefield.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -Treason1Move an opposing Spying non-Gold unit to your side and add 8 to its strength.
- 5Joachim De Wett1Play the top loyal-only non-Gold unit in your deck and add 8 to its strength.
- 8Cynthia1if your opponent has not passed, draw a card, then create The Guardian in your opponent's hand and reveal it.
- 12Cantarella1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or put it at the bottom of your deck and draw another. When not Spying, lose 6 base strength.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- 2Ambassador3Add 12 strength to a random non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 2Emissary3Look at the top 2 Bronze units in your deck. Play one and place the other back randomly in your deck.
- 2Vicovaro Medic2Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard.
- 4Combat Engineer2Toggle the Resilience of a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 6Impera Brigade3Gain 2 strength for each Spying unit on the opposing side and whenever a Spying unit appears on the opposing side.
- 6Rot Tosser2Spawn a Cow Carcass on an opposing row.
just a deck i’ve been ramping up, one keg at a time