- 7Geralt: Aard1Choose 3 adjacent units on the opposing Melee or Ranged row. Move all non-Gold units among them one row back, then remove 1 strength from all moved units.
- 7Succubus1After 2 turns, move the strongest other non-Gold unit on the row to the other side (ties are resolved randomly).
- 8Avallac'h1Draw 2 cards. The opposing player draws 1 card.
- 8Kayran1Destroy 3 non-Gold units on your side and absorb their strength as base. When removed, set base strength to 8 (even when Locked).
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- 4Frightener1Every 2 turns, banish a random non-Gold Special Card in your graveyard, then absorb 3 strength.
- 4Katakan1Banish a non-gold unit in either graveyard and absorb its strength.
- 5Giant Toad1Discard a non-Gold unit, absorb its strength, then draw a card.
- 6Fire Elemental1Spawn a Lesser Fire Elemental on this unit's row at the start of your turn.
- 8Earth Elemental1When removed from the battlefield, spawn 3 Lesser Earth Elementals on the row where this unit was.
- -Adrenaline Rush2Toggle the Resilience of a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -Biting Frost1Spawn a Frost effect on both Melee rows that decreases the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Frost when Frost is removed or they move out of it.
- -Dimeritium Shackles2Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -Epidemic1Destroy the weakest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.
- -First Light1Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Monster Nest3Spawn 3 base copies of a Breedable unit on your side of the battlefield.
- -Stammelford's Tremors1Remove 2 strength from 6 random opposing non-Gold units.
- -Thunderbolt Potion1Choose 3 adjacent units. Add 4 strength to all non-Gold units among them.
- 3Nekker3While in your hand, deck or on the battlefield, gain 1 strength whenever a Devourer unit on your side absorbs strength. When removed from the battlefield, play a Nekker from your deck.
- 4Harpy3Spawn 2 Harpy Eggs on random rows on your side.
- 5Celaeno Harpy1Transform all non-Gold Harpy Eggs on your side into Harpies and add 2 to their strength. Gain 1 strength for each Harpy Egg this unit transformed.
- 5Vran Warrior3Every 2 turns, at the end of the turn, destroy the unit on the right (if non-Gold) and absorb its strength.
- 6Arachas Behemoth3Spawn an Arachas whenever a Devourer on your side absorbs strength.
- 6Ekimmara2Destroy a non-Gold unit on your side and absorb its strength.
- 7Golem1When removed from the battlefield, spawn 2 Lesser Golems on the row where this unit was.
This deck is based around amassing a large amount of units through devouring/breeding – additionally features strong offensive moves using weather and de-boosting
- Vran Warrior
- Arachas Behemoth
- Monster Nest(s)
- Dimertirium Bomb
- Dimertirium Shackles
- Geralt: Aard (for weather offense)
General Strategy –
- Play a Harpy (ideally one of the eggs will go onto the ‘ranged’ row – *Harpy Eggs give an extra +5 when devoured)
- Play an Arachas Behemoth,
- Play a Vran Warrior (Ranged row if there is a Harpy Egg, if not; then whichever row has an egg)
- Breed the Harpy Egg to create 4 more
- If Vran Warrior is locked or destroyed, use Kayran now – or Ekimmara and absorb the eggs
- (If this is on the Ranged row, then the Arachas Behemoth will continually feed the Vran Warrior as it consumes, giving +6 every other turn)
- Use weather/leader when necessary – if Geralt: Aard is available use weather in tandem
- If there is a highly-boosted card (Nilfgaard usually), Use Succubus at last possible moment.. Be aware that the transferred card becomes a ‘spying’ unit and therefore can be taken back with 2 possible Nilfgaard cards