- -King Bran1Discard up to 3 cards from your deck and add 1 base strength to them. Then shuffle your deck.
- 4Madman Lugos1After 2 turns, gain 1 base strength for each unit in your graveyard. When removed, set base strength to 4.
- 6Ermion1Draw 2 cards, then discard 2 cards.
- 8Cerys1When moved to graveyard, convert to Silver.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect.
- -Mardroeme3Spawn either a Mutagen or a Spores effect.
- 1Priestess of Freya3Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 2Queensguard3Resurrect all Queensguards and add 1 base strength to your Cerys unit, wherever it is.
- 4Clan Dimun Pirate Captain2Gain 2 strength whenever you discard a unit.
- 4Clan an Craite Raider2Resurrect when discarded.
- 5Clan Dimun Pirate3Immune to Weather. Discard all Clan Dimun Pirates from your deck.
- 5Clan Tordarroch Shieldsmith3Add 2 base strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 5War Longship2Remove 2 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever a unit on your side is destroyed or you discard a unit.
Discard 2 queenguard by leader and take from deck another queenguard(for respawn rest queenguard) buff .
Basic atack queenguard and ressurect them = much basic atack and cerys is buffed
Also you can discard Clan an craite Raider and ressurect them.
War longhip and Clan dimun pirate capitan is for get some bonus points and damage
Clan dimun pitate is for use passie from longship and pirate capitan
Holger BlackHand for some damage
Lugos is good becouse in last round skellige have much cards on graveyard
Sorry my English is basic and bad, have nice day and GL with gwent