- 2Queensguard3Resurrect all Queensguards and add 1 base strength to your Cerys unit, wherever it is.
- 4Clan an Craite Raider2Resurrect when discarded.
- 4Madman Lugos1After 2 turns, gain 1 base strength for each unit in your graveyard. When removed, set base strength to 4.
- 8Cerys1When moved to graveyard, convert to Silver.
- 1Priestess of Freya3Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 4Svanrige1If possible, discard 1 card and draw 1 card.
- 5Clan Tordarroch Shieldsmith3Add 2 base strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 5War Longship2Remove 2 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever a unit on your side is destroyed or you discard a unit.
- 6Ermion1If possible, discard 2 cards and draw 2 cards.
Discard 2 queenguard by leader and take from deck another queenguard(for respawn rest queenguard) buff .
Basic atack queenguard and ressurect them = much basic atack and cerys is buffed
Also you can discard Clan an craite Raider and ressurect them.
War longhip and Clan dimun pirate capitan is for get some bonus points and damage
Clan dimun pitate is for use passie from longship and pirate capitan
Holger BlackHand for some damage
Lugos is good becouse in last round skellige have much cards on graveyard
Sorry my English is basic and bad, have nice day and GL with gwent