- 5Aglais1Resurrect a non-Gold Special Card from your graveyard.
- 6Iorveth1Remove 6 strength from an opposing unit.
- 7Milva1Return the strongest non-Gold, non Relentless unit (except self) on each side to your hand. Your opponent does the same if they have not yet passed. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 9Ciri: Dash1When moved to the graveyard, move to your deck and gain 3 base strength.
- -Aeromancy1Spawn a Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain card, then banish self.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -Nature's Gift1Spawn a base copy of the last non-Gold Special Card played, then banish self.
- -The Last Wish1Draw 2 cards. Discard 2 cards.
- 6Toruviel1Ambush: When the player on the opposing side passes, add 2 strength to all other non-Gold units on the row.
- 14Yaevinn1Immune to Weather. Remove 1 strength from all other non-Gold units on the row. Draw a card.
- -First Light3Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect.
- -Lacerate2Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Mardroeme2Spawn either a Mutagen or a Spores effect.
- 4Blue Mountain Commando3Return a Bronze, non-Relentless unit on your side (other than a Blue Mountain Commando) to your hand and immediately play it again.
- 4Elven Mercenary3Play a random non-Gold Special Card from your deck.
- 5Vrihedd Vanguard2Spawn a Commando Neophyte on a random row.
WARNING: This deck is outdated!
Hello I managed to get rank 1 with very similar deck, now I’m top ~20 with this one.
You always want those cards:
- all golds
- elven mercenary (all of them ;))
- blue mountain commando (only if you have mercenaries)
- nature gift (you don’t want to draw it in random moment)
- last wish (the same as above)
Sometimes it’s also good to have aeromancy (vs skellige, NR) and 1 vrihedd vanguard (versus ST) in your starting hand. Saving 1 first light is also a nice trick vs weather decks.
One general rule: you really want to win this round. Even if you are going to lose 2 cards advantage do it (sometimes even 3 is ok if you opponent used his spies/decoy).
Use this round to burn as many spells as you can to improve your draw in round 2. Don’t use your Aglais in round 1 unless you really have to.
If you won first round focus on stall. There is no general rule how to play second round cause it depends on your enemy but I strongly suggest you to draw your entire deck now.
It’s not so hard with 12+ Ciri: dash that you just draw (if everything is like intended) and at least 1 card advantage. Aglais is also useful unless you play vs NR.
How to beat:
Monsters – you should have huge card advantage what means that you can control the game. Just do nothing stupid.
NR – toruviel is very important to win round 1 (you need this round really badly). Then there are 2 ways: you can make them play all their cards in round 2, or save 3-4 or even 5 cards to round 3 (your 1 card is always weaker than their combo, but your 3/4/5 cards with Ciri: dash should beat his combo and 2/3 additional cards).
Skellige – it’s similar to NR. First round should be easier than vs NR. In last round Aglais really crucial.
ST – the most important thing here is card advantage. Beat your opponent in round 1 without losing more than 1 card to win the game.