- 6Coral1Spawn the appropriate Weather effect on the opposite row only.
- 6Ermion1Draw 2 cards, then discard 2 cards.
- 7Geralt: Aard1Choose 3 adjacent units on the opposing Melee or Ranged row. Move all non-Gold units among them one row back, then remove 1 strength from all moved units.
- 10Birna Bran1Draw 2 cards. Keep 1 and discard the rest.
- -Restoration1Add 2 to the base strength of a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit in your graveyard, then resurrect it.
- 2Sigrdrifa1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit. Gain 1 strength whenever a unit is played on your side from either graveyard.
- 3King of Beggars1Play the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 4Draig Bon–Dhu1Add 3 base strength to 2 non-Gold units in your graveyard.
- 8Operator1Choose a non-Gold unit in your hand (other than the Operator). Create an exact copy in both players' hands. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- 13Donar an Hindar1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or discard it and draw another.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Mardroeme2Spawn either a Mutagen or a Spores effect.
- 1Priestess of Freya3Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 3Queensguard3Resurrect all Queensguards and add 1 base strength to your Cerys unit, wherever it is.
- 4War Longship2Remove 2 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever whenever you discard a unit.
- 5Clan Dimun Pirate3Gain Weather Immunity. Discard all Clan Dimun Pirates from your deck.
I’ve been dabbling with what Skellige excels at in this patch. I honestly thought that the Skellige deck was hit really hard early in the patch. Come to find out, I wasn’t using Geralt:aard! The deck really relies on you playing the last card. But with everybody and their baby momma playing Aard it’s very difficult when you should pass and when you should play. Luck is a big factor in your opponent, but not so much for you. Since you are able to search and draw practically your whole deck. King of BeggarsPlay the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly. excels at thinning your deck as well as bringing out a key card; Priestess of FreyaResurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.!
On a side note draig bon-dhu is ridiculous now that it gives +2 base strength. Notable cards to copy with OperatorChoose a non-Gold unit in your hand (other than the Operator). Create an exact copy in both players' hands. Banish when moved to the graveyard. include, Queensgaurd, Draig, Sigrdrifa and King of Beggars.
The end game involves utilizing King Bran to buff up Queens, then buffing them as many times as you can with madroeme. It’s very easy to gain advantage with the Queen’s as long as your opponent is out of weather. Bait the weather in the first 2 rounds as much as you can, using clear weather to force your opponent to keep playing weather. Keep in mind that this is partially your strategy to with CoralSpawn the appropriate Weather effect on the opposite row only. and Aard, so make sure you utilize this combo to seal a round. And try not to use the combo too early.
Anyway! Give this deck a try! It’s super satisfying to hit a long Rez chain after you Draig.