- 3King of Beggars1Play the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 5Clan Dimun Pirate3Immune to Weather. Discard all Clan Dimun Pirates from your deck.
- 6Coral1Spawn the appropriate Weather effect on the opposite row only.
- 6Operator1Choose a non-Gold unit in your hand (other than the Operator). Create an exact copy in both players' hands. Banish when destroyed moved to the graveyard.
- 1Priestess of Freya3Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 2Sigrdrifa1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit. Gain 1 strength whenever a unit is played on your side from either graveyard.
- 4Draig Bon–Dhu1Add 2 base strength to all non-Gold units in your graveyard.
- 5War Longship2Remove 2 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever a unit on your side is destroyed or you discard a unit.
- 6Ermion1If possible, discard 2 cards and draw 2 cards.
- 7Geralt: Aard1Move 3 non-Gold units on the opposite row one row back. Remove 1 strength from all moved units.
- 12Birna Bran1Draw 3 cards. Keep 1 and discard the rest.
- 10Donar an Hindar1Immune to Weather. Draw 1 card and discard 1 random non-Gold card from your deck.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect.
- -Mardroeme2Spawn either a Mutagen or a Spores effect.
- -Restoration1Add 2 to the base strength of a non-Gold unit in your graveyard (can be Permadeath), then resurrect it.
I’ve been dabbling with what Skellige excels at in this patch. I honestly thought that the Skellige deck was hit really hard early in the patch. Come to find out, I wasn’t using Geralt:aard! The deck really relies on you playing the last card. But with everybody and their baby momma playing Aard it’s very difficult when you should pass and when you should play. Luck is a big factor in your opponent, but not so much for you. Since you are able to search and draw practically your whole deck. King of BeggarsPlay the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly. excels at thinning your deck as well as bringing out a key card; Priestess of FreyaResurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.!
On a side note draig bon-dhu is ridiculous now that it gives +2 base strength. Notable cards to copy with OperatorChoose a non-Gold unit in your hand (other than the Operator). Create an exact copy in both players' hands. Banish when destroyed moved to the graveyard. include, Queensgaurd, Draig, Sigrdrifa and King of Beggars.
The end game involves utilizing King Bran to buff up Queens, then buffing them as many times as you can with madroeme. It’s very easy to gain advantage with the Queen’s as long as your opponent is out of weather. Bait the weather in the first 2 rounds as much as you can, using clear weather to force your opponent to keep playing weather. Keep in mind that this is partially your strategy to with CoralSpawn the appropriate Weather effect on the opposite row only. and Aard, so make sure you utilize this combo to seal a round. And try not to use the combo too early.
Anyway! Give this deck a try! It’s super satisfying to hit a long Rez chain after you Draig.