- -Henselt1Convert all units on one of your rows to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 2Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 7Vernon Roche1Remove 5 strength from a non-Gold unit on the battlefield.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- -Reinforcement1Choose a Bronze unit on your side of the battlefield and play all instances of it from your deck.
- -Scorch1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 6Cleaver1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 6Margarita Laux–Antille1Spawn an Aretuza Adept whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -First Light1Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Promote2Convert all instances of a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 3Poor Infantry3Spawn 2 base copies of this unit on the same row.
- 4Field Medic2Resurrect a random Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 4Reinforced Siege Tower3Gain 2 strength whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 6Reinforced Ballista3Remove 1 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
Hello all! Flake here with my first deck build for your scrutiny and enjoyment.
The deck is called ‘Corporate Machine’ because it revolves around your siege row machines and a supply of melee row peasants that will tow the corporate line, begging for a promotion (to gold status). This deck utilizes the Northern realm passive ability to get value from gold unit deployment, and the ability to have a strength snowball effect.
Mulligan hard for Ciri. The ideal opening is a Siege Tower, followed by Ciri and Roach. This provides 17 strength, a strong opening, as well as a board that, should you lose, will all be salvageable. Ciri goes back to hand, Roach reappears from the graveyard, and your tower will reappear with a medic. Hopefully your opponent has used 3-4 cards to win the round, and you can now focus on having a significant advantage in rounds 2 and 3.
I will keep the strategy short, as this is my first deck I’ve brought to ranked, and it has begun with a 23-7 record, losing mostly to Skellige discard decks.
Vernon Roche: An answer to Yennefer, and a way to deal with other gold units of consequence.
Cleaver: Locking out important cards, and curbing Resilience.
Yennefer: A great card that often incites a concede. This card also helps even out strength to make a Scorch much more effective.
Ballista: I’ve tried various iterations of this deck, but found that the siege units are most reliable. Rain is rarely an issue, and in combos, just two Ballistas can wreck havoc.
I will write a more in depth guide to this deck should it continue to be successful. Until then, see you on Twitch!