- 2Field Medic3Resurrect a random Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 5John Natalis1Add 3 strength to 3 non-Gold units on your side of the battlefield.
- 5Kaedweni Sergeant2Convert a Gold unit to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color).
- 2Reaver Scout3Choose a Bronze unit (other than a Reaver Scout) on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 3King of Beggars1Play the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 3Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 4Blue Stripes Scout2Add 4 strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 4Myrgtabrakke1Remove 2 strength from a non-Gold unit, then 2 from a non-Gold unit, then 1 from a non-Gold unit.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 6Bloody Baron1Spawn a Botchling or a Lubberkin.
- 6Johnny1Move a card in your hand to the bottom of your deck. Create in your hand a base copy of another card of the same color randomly chosen from both players' cars (all locations). Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- 6Redanian Elite3If 3 or more Redanian Elites are on your side of the battlefield, convert them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 6Yennefer1Spawn either a Unicorn or a Chironex.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -First Light1Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- 12Prince Stennis1Immune to Weather. Draw 1 card face up and 1 card face down. Keep 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.