- 4Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- 6Ermion1Draw 2 cards, then discard 2 cards.
- 9Ciri: Dash1When moved to the graveyard, randomly place in your deck and gain 3 base strength.
- 10Birna Bran1Draw 2 cards. Keep 1 and discard the rest.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- -Restoration1Add 2 to the base strength of a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit in your graveyard, then resurrect it.
- 2Sigrdrifa1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit. Gain 1 strength whenever a unit is played on your side from either graveyard.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 4Svanrige1Draw 1 card, then discard 1 card.
- 6Morkvarg1When moved to the graveyard, lose 2 base strength and resurrect.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- 1Priestess of Freya3Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 4Clan Heymaey Skald1Add 3 strength to adjacent non-Gold units.
- 4Clan an Craite Raider2Resurrect when discarded.
- 5Clan Brokvar Archer1Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 1 strength from 3 non-Gold units.
- 5Clan Dimun Pirate3Gain Weather Immunity. Discard all Clan Dimun Pirates from your deck.
- 5Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith1Gain Weather Immunity. Reset all (if weakened) and weakened non-Gold units within 4 spaces to the left to base strength.
- 5Clan Tordarroch Shieldsmith3Add 2 base strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- Clan Tuirseach SkirmishersWhen resurrected, gain 3 base strength.
- OlgierdResurrect at the start of the round and remove 2 base strength.
- HjalmarSpawn a Lord of Undvik on the opposing side.
- 2x First LightSpawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- Donar an HindarGain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or discard it and draw another.
- KambiAfter 3 turns, spawn Hemdall on this unit's side. Destroy Kambi whenever Hemdall appears on the same side.