- 3Mahakam Guard3Immune to Frost. Add 3 strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield. If it's a Dwarf, add 5 strength instead.
- 4Mahakam Defender3Keep on the battlefield at the end of each round.
- 5Zoltan Chivay1Keep on the battlefield at the end of each round.
- 3Dwarven Mercenary1Gain 2 strength for each Dwarf unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 4King of Beggars1Play the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 4Myrgtabrakke1Choose a non-Gold unit three times. Remove 3 strength the first time, 2 the second and 1 the third.
- 7Villentretenmerth1After 3 turns, destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) twice in a row.
- 4Dwarven Skirmisher2Remove 3 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit. If it is not destroyed, gain 2 strength.
- 4Ocvist1After 4 turns, remove 1 strength from all opposing non-Gold units and return this card to your hand.
- 5Barclay Els1Add 1 strength to all your Dwarf units, wherever they are.
- 7Yarpen Zigrin1Keep on the battlefield at the end of this round.
- 6Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- 6Iorveth1Remove 6 strength from an opposing unit.
Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hntk0kRWEl8
Gameplay you ask? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiAsC0oIoko