- 4Mahakam Defender3Gain Resilience when played and at the start of each round. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 4Mahakam Guard3Immune to Weather. Add 3 strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield. If it's a Dwarf, add 5 strength instead.
- 5Zoltan Chivay1Gain Resilience when played and at the start of each round. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 3Dwarven Mercenary1Gain 2 strength for each Dwarf unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 3King of Beggars1Play the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 4Myrgtabrakke1Remove 2 strength from a non-Gold unit, then 2 from a non-Gold unit, then 1 from a non-Gold unit.
- 7Villentretenmerth1After 3 turns, destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) twice in a row.
- 4Dwarven Skirmisher2Remove 3 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit. If it is not destroyed, gain 2 strength.
- 6Ocvist1After 4 turns, remove 1 strength from all opposing non-Gold units. Then return Ocvist to your hand, set its base strength to 6 and remove its ability.
- 7Yarpen Zigrin1Gain Resilience. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 8Barclay Els1Add 1 strength to all your other Dwarf units, wherever they are.
- 4Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- 6Iorveth1Remove 6 strength from an opposing unit.
Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hntk0kRWEl8
Gameplay you ask? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiAsC0oIoko