- 5Nekker Warrior3Create on the bottom of your deck 2 base copies of a Bronze unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 12Geralt1No ability.
- 2Foglet3Immune to Weather. Play from your deck or graveyard whenever Fog is spawned. Destroy when moved outside of Fog or Fog is removed.
- 6Ancient Foglet3Immune to Weather. Gain 1 strength at the start of your turn if on a row affected by Fog.
- 6Operator1Choose a non-Gold unit in your hand (other than the Operator). Create an exact copy in both players' hands. Banish when destroyed moved to the graveyard.
- 7Woodland Spirit1Immune to Weather. Spawn 3 Rabid Wolves and a Fog effect.
- 3Sarah1Immune to Weather. Gain 3 strength each time a Weather effect appears.
- 7Drowner3Immune to Weather. Move an opposing non-Gold unit to that side's Siege row.
- 7Geralt: Aard1Move 3 non-Gold units on the opposite row one row back. Remove 1 strength from all moved units.
- -Bekker's Twisted Mirror1Swap the strength of the strongest and the weakest unit on the battlefield. Ties are resolved randomly.
- -Commander's Horn1Add 5 strength to all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Impenetrable Fog2Spawn a Fog effect on both Ranged rows that sets the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Fog when Fog is removed or they move out of it.
- -Merigold's Hailstorm1Spawn Frost and Rain effects.
- -Quen Sign1Choose a non-Gold unit in your hand and give all instances of it in your hand and deck a shield. The shield protects its bearer from one strength-removing effect.
- -Skellige Storm1Spawn Fog and Rain effects.
- -Thunderbolt Potion2Add 4 strength to all instances of a non-Gold unit on its side. If it's a Witcher, add 6 strength instead.
- -Torrential Rain1Spawn a Rain effect on both Siege rows that sets the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Rain when Rain is removed or they move out of it.
- -White Frost1Spawn Frost and Fog effects.