- -Renew1Resurrect a Gold non-Permadeath unit.
- 2Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 6Triss: Butterfly Spell1Add 2 to all non-Gold units in your hand.
- -Reinforcement1Choose a Bronze unit on your side of the battlefield and play all instances of it from your deck.
- -Scorch1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 4Trololo1Remove 1 strength from all non-Gold units on the opposite row. Gain 2 strength for each.
- 6Cleaver1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 6Sile de Tansarville1Remove 4 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -Biting Frost2Spawn a Frost effect on both Melee rows that decreases the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Frost when Frost is removed or they move out of it.
- -Dimeritium Shackles2Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -Lacerate2Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Promote2Choose 3 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- -Stammelford's Tremors1Remove 2 strength from 6 random opposing non-Gold units.
- 2Reaver Scout3Choose a Bronze unit (other than a Reaver Scout) on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 4Field Medic3Resurrect a random Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 4Kaedweni Siege Expert3Add 3 strength to each non-Gold Machine played on your side.
- 4Trebuchet3Remove 2 strength from 2 opposing non-Gold units.
- 5Ballista3Remove 3 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit.
- 6Reinforced Trebuchet3Every turn, remove 1 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit.