- 6Caretaker1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard.
- 8Avallac'h1Draw 2 cards. The opposing player draws 1 card.
- 8Kayran1Destroy 3 non-Gold units on your side and absorb their strength as base. When removed, set base strength to 8 (even when Locked).
- 9Imlerith1Gain Weather Immunity. Choose any opposing unit. Remove 3 strength from it (if non-Gold) and 1 strength from non-Gold units adjacent to it.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- 4Katakan1Banish a non-gold unit in either graveyard and absorb its strength.
- 6Cleaver1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 6Crone: Weavess1Play all Crone units from your deck.
- 6Crone: Whispess1Play all Crone units from your deck.
- 8Crone: Brewess1Play all Crone units from your deck.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -Monster Nest2Spawn 3 base copies of a Breedable unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 3Nekker3While in your hand, deck or on the battlefield, gain 1 strength whenever a Devourer unit on your side absorbs strength. When removed from the battlefield, play a Nekker from your deck.
- 4Ghoul3Banish a random non-Gold unit in either graveyard and absorb its strength.
- 5Nekker Warrior3Create on the bottom of your deck 2 base copies of a Bronze unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 6Ekimmara3Destroy a non-Gold unit on your side and absorb its strength.
- MyrgtabrakkeRemove 2 strength from a non-Gold unit, then 2 from a non-Gold unit, then 1 from a non-Gold unit.
- Triss MerigoldRemove 4 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- Giant ToadDiscard a non-Gold unit, absorb its strength, then draw a card.
- DecoyReturn a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- Commander's HornChoose 5 adjacent units. Add 4 strength to non-Gold units among them.
- First LightSpawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- ScorchDestroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.
- Dimeritium ShacklesLock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.