- 3Nekker3While in your hand or deck, gain 1 strength whenever a unit on your side absorbs another's strength. When removed from the battlefield, play a Nekker from your deck.
- 3Wild Hunt Rider3Immune to Frost. Play all Wild Hunt Riders from your deck.
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 6Olgierd1Resurrect at the start of the round and remove 2 base strength.
- 4Ocvist1After 4 turns, remove 1 strength from all opposing non-Gold units and return this card to your hand.
- 5Drowner2Immune to Rain. Move an opposing non-Gold unit to that side's Siege row.
- 5Giant Toad1If possible, discard a non-Gold unit, absorb its strength and draw a card.
- 6Caretaker1Resurrect a non-Gold unit (can be Permadeath) from your opponent's graveyard.
- -Alzur's Thunder2Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- 6Avallac'h1Draw 2 cards. Your opponent draws 1 card.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Scorch1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.
- -The Last Wish1Draw 2 cards. Discard 2 cards.
A very complex deck that takes a look at how well a control deck can be with lots of card advantage. The deck revolves around getting out Octvist as soon as possible. Copy it on round 1 with OperatorChoose a non-Gold unit in your hand (other than the Operator). Create an exact copy in both players' hands. Banish when destroyed. and let the shenanigans commence! Depending on the matchup you can also copy OlgierdResurrect at the start of the round and remove 2 base strength., especially if you have a CaretakerResurrect a non-Gold unit (can be Permadeath) from your opponent's graveyard. in hand. Your opponent will struggle with wanting to destroy Octvist or letting you take the advantage. The deck forces your opponent into making risky decisions, but allowing you to remove basically anything with WyvernRemove 4 strength from an opposing unit non-Gold unit. and Alzur's ThunderRemove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.. The main “draw” mechanic you have are NekkerWhile in your hand or deck, gain 1 strength whenever a unit on your side absorbs another's strength. When removed from the battlefield, play a Nekker from your deck., Wild Hunt RiderImmune to Frost. Play all Wild Hunt Riders from your deck. and Last Wish and Avallac'hDraw 2 cards. Your opponent draws 1 card.. Although not very strong, I have found that it’s enough to thin your deck to fish out the cards you might need. They’re also fairly safe against ScorchDestroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield. and Both Three Jacdaws.
I really do hope that whoever tires this deck will help to change the minds of those who think that Monster cannot contend in the current meta. Weather might be non apparent, but control is heavy right now. Have fun! And like always…