- 3Nekker3While in your hand, deck or on the battlefield, gain 1 strength whenever a Monsters unit on your side absorbs strength. When removed from the battlefield, play a Nekker from your deck.
- 3Wild Hunt Rider3Immune to Weather. Play all Wild Hunt Riders from your deck.
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 6Olgierd1Resurrect at the start of the round and remove 2 base strength.
- 5Giant Toad1If possible, discard a non-Gold unit, absorb its strength and draw a card.
- 5Wyvern2Remove 3 strength from an opposing unit non-Gold unit.
- 6Caretaker1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard.
- 6Ocvist1After 4 turns, remove 1 strength from all opposing non-Gold units. Then return Ocvist to your hand, set its base strength to 6 and remove its ability.
- 7Drowner2Immune to Weather. Move an opposing non-Gold unit to that side's Siege row.
- -Alzur's Thunder2Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- 8Avallac'h1Draw 2 cards. The opposing player draws 1 card.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Scorch1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.
- -The Last Wish1Draw 2 cards. Discard 2 cards.
A very complex deck that takes a look at how well a control deck can be with lots of card advantage. The deck revolves around getting out Octvist as soon as possible. Copy it on round 1 with OperatorChoose a non-Gold unit in your hand (other than the Operator). Create an exact copy in both players' hands. Banish when destroyed moved to the graveyard. and let the shenanigans commence! Depending on the matchup you can also copy OlgierdResurrect at the start of the round and remove 2 base strength., especially if you have a CaretakerResurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard. in hand. Your opponent will struggle with wanting to destroy Octvist or letting you take the advantage. The deck forces your opponent into making risky decisions, but allowing you to remove basically anything with WyvernRemove 3 strength from an opposing unit non-Gold unit. and Alzur's ThunderRemove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.. The main “draw” mechanic you have are NekkerWhile in your hand, deck or on the battlefield, gain 1 strength whenever a Monsters unit on your side absorbs strength. When removed from the battlefield, play a Nekker from your deck., Wild Hunt RiderImmune to Weather. Play all Wild Hunt Riders from your deck. and Last Wish and Avallac'hDraw 2 cards. The opposing player draws 1 card.. Although not very strong, I have found that it’s enough to thin your deck to fish out the cards you might need. They’re also fairly safe against ScorchDestroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield. and Both Three Jacdaws.
I really do hope that whoever tires this deck will help to change the minds of those who think that Monster cannot contend in the current meta. Weather might be non apparent, but control is heavy right now. Have fun! And like always…