- 2Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 12Geralt1No ability.
- 1Prize Winning Cow1When removed from the battlfield, spawn a Chort on the row where this unit was.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 1 non-Gold card face up and 1 non-Gold card face down. Play 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 5Dandelion1Add 2 strength to each non-Gold unit played on your side. Does not affect spawned units.
- 6Cleaver1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 12Prince Stennis1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw 1 card face up and 1 card face down. Keep 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- 2Reaver Scout3Choose a Bronze unit (other than a Reaver Scout) on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 3Kaedweni Siege Support3Add 3 strength to 2 non-Gold units on your side of the battlefield.
- 4Field Medic3Resurrect a random Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 6Reinforced Trebuchet3Every turn, remove 1 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit.
Northern Realms are a great faction for beginners who want to venture into ranked. The Foltest trebuchet deck is fairly cheap to run, and only Neneke and Shani are must include epics. For a full video guide see https://youtu.be/lq_oHkfAbpU