- -Harald the Cripple1Remove 3 strength from all weakened opposing units and 2 strength from all other opposing units.
- 3Kambi1After 3 turns, spawn Hemdall on this unit's side. Destroy Kambi whenever Hemdall appears on the same side.
- 6Ermion1Draw 2 cards, then discard 2 cards.
- 7Villentretenmerth1After 3 turns, destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) twice in a row.
- 15Hjalmar1Spawn a Lord of Undvik on the opposing side.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -The Last Wish1Draw 2 cards. Discard 2 cards.
- 2Sigrdrifa1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit. Gain 1 strength whenever a unit is played on your side from either graveyard.
- 4Svanrige1Draw 1 card, then discard 1 card.
- 6Blueboy Lugos1Spawn a Spectral Whale on a random row on the opposing side.
- 13Donar an Hindar1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or discard it and draw another.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Stammelford's Tremors1Remove 2 strength from all opposing non-Gold units and 1 strength from all non-Gold units on your side of the battlefield.
- 1Priestess of Freya3Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 2Queensguard3Resurrect all Queensguards and add 1 base strength to your Cerys unit, wherever it is.
- 4Savage Bear2Remove 1 strength from each non-Gold unit played on the battlefield. Does not affect spawned units.
- 5Clan Dimun Pirate3Gain Weather Immunity. Discard all Clan Dimun Pirates from your deck.
- 6Clan Tuirseach Skirmishers1When resurrected, gain 3 base strength.
This is my first deck for gwentify, here is my video explanation: