- 5Aglais1Resurrect a non-Gold Special Card from your graveyard.
- 6Regis1When removed from the battlefield, transform into Regis: Higher Vampire and play.
- 7Saskia1Remove 1 strength from all opposing non-Gold units. Add 1 strength to all non-Gold units on your side of the battlefield (except self).
- 8Triss Merigold1Remove 4 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -Commander's Horn1Choose 5 adjacent units. Add 4 strength to non-Gold units among them.
- 3King of Beggars1Play the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 5Eskel1Play Vesemir and Lambert from your deck.
- 5Lambert1Play Eskel and Vesemir from your deck.
- 7Vesemir1Play Eskel and Lambert from your deck.
- 14Yaevinn1Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 1 strength from all other non-Gold units on the row. Draw a card.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -First Light3Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- 4Elven Mercenary3Play a random non-Gold Special Card from your deck.
- 4Hawker Healer3Add 3 strength to adjacent non-Gold units.
- 4Hawker Smuggler1Gain 1 strength whenever a revealed non-Gold unit appears on the opposing side.
- 4Mahakam Defender3Gain Resilience. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 4Mahakam Guard1Gain Weather Immunity. Add 3 strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield. If it's a Dwarf, add 5 strength instead.
- Hawker SmugglerGain 1 strength whenever a revealed non-Gold unit appears on the opposing side.
- CleaverLock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- Geralt: IgniDestroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- Blue Mountain CommandoReturn a Bronze, non-Relentless unit on your side (other than a Blue Mountain Commando) to your hand and immediately play it again.
- DecoyReturn a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- Adrenaline RushToggle the Resilience of a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- Dennis CranmerAt the end of each turn, reset all other non-Gold units on the row to base strength.