- 4Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 6Yennefer1Spawn either a Unicorn or a Chironex.
- 7Geralt: Aard1Choose 3 adjacent units on the opposing Melee or Ranged row. Move all non-Gold units among them one row back, then remove 1 strength from all moved units.
- -Alzur's Double Cross1Add 3 strength to the strongest non-Gold unit in your deck and play it. Ties are resolved randomly.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- 2Sigrdrifa1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit. Gain 1 strength whenever a unit is played on your side from either graveyard.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 6Morkvarg1When moved to the graveyard, lose 2 base strength and resurrect.
- 6Ocvist1After 4 turns, remove 1 strength from all opposing non-Gold units. Then return this Ocvist to your hand, set its base strength to 6 and remove its ability.
- 1Priestess of Freya3Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 4Clan Heymaey Skald3Add 3 strength to adjacent non-Gold units.
- 4Clan an Craite Raider2Resurrect when discarded.
- 5Clan Brokvar Archer3Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 1 strength from 3 non-Gold units.
- 5Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith1Gain Weather Immunity. Reset all (if weakened) and weakened non-Gold units within 4 spaces to the left to base strength.
- 5Clan Tordarroch Shieldsmith3Add 2 base strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.