- -Renew1Resurrect a Gold non-Permadeath unit.
- 5Aglais1Resurrect a non-Gold Special Card from your graveyard.
- 5Schirru1Ambush: When the next non-Gold Special Card is played, cancel its effects, then destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s).
- 7Geralt: Aard1Choose 3 adjacent units on the opposing Melee or Ranged row. Move all non-Gold units among them one row back, then remove 1 strength from all moved units.
- -Scorch1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.
- -Skellige Storm1Spawn an Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain card, then banish self.
- 1Ciaran1Ambush: When the round ends, return to the hand of the current owner if that player lost.
- 5Ida Emean1Ambush: When the next opposing non-Gold Special Card is played, cancel its effects.
- 6Toruviel1Ambush: When the opposing player passes, add 2 strength to all non-Gold units within 2 spaces.
- 14Yaevinn1Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 1 strength from all other non-Gold units on the row. Draw a card.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -Impenetrable Fog1Spawn a Fog effect on both Ranged rows that decreases the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Fog when Fog is removed or they move out of it.
- -Mardroeme2Spawn either a Mutagen or a Spores effect.
- 1Fireball Trap3Ambush: When a revealed non-Gold unit appears on the opposite side, remove 3 strength from it and spawn a Commando Neophyte on a random row.
- 2Dol Blathanna Trapper2Ambush: When a revealed non-Gold unit appears on the row, remove 5 strength from adjacent non-Gold units.
- 4Blue Mountain Commando3Return a Bronze, non-Relentless unit on your side (other than a Blue Mountain Commando) to your hand and immediately play it again.
- 5Vrihedd Dragoon3Add 4 strength to a non-Gold unit in your hand.