- -Renew1Resurrect a Gold unit (can be Permadeath).
- 5Aglais1Resurrect a non-Gold Special Card from your graveyard.
- 5Schirru1Ambush: When the next non-Gold Special Card is played, cancel its effects, then destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s).
- 7Geralt: Aard1Move 3 non-Gold units on the opposite row one row back. Remove 1 strength from all moved units.
- -Scorch1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.
- -Skellige Storm1Spawn an Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain card, then banish self.
- 1Ciaran1Ambush: When the round ends, return to the hand of the current owner if that player lost.
- 5Ida Emean1Ambush: When the next opposing non-Gold Special Card is played, cancel its effects.
- 6Toruviel1Ambush: When the player on the opposing side passes, add 2 strength to all other non-Gold units on the row.
- 14Yaevinn1Immune to Weather. Remove 1 strength from all other non-Gold units on the row. Draw a card.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Reset any unit on the battlefield to its base strength. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color).
- -Impenetrable Fog1Spawn a Fog effect on both Ranged rows that sets the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Fog when Fog is removed or they move out of it.
- -Mardroeme2Spawn either a Mutagen or a Spores effect.
- 1Fireball Trap3Ambush: When a revealed non-Gold unit appears on the opposite side, remove 3 strength from it and spawn a Commando Neophyte on a random row on your side.
- 4Blue Mountain Commando3Return a Bronze, non-Relentless unit on your side (other than a Blue Mountain Commando) to your hand and immediately play it again.
- 4Dol Blathanna Trapper2Ambush: When a revealed non-Gold unit appears on the row, remove 4 strength from all non-Gold units on the row (except self).
- 5Vrihedd Dragoon3Add 4 strength to a non-Gold unit in your hand.