- -Brouver Hoog1Look at all Silver cards in your deck. Play one and place the others back randomly in your deck.
- 5Aglais1Resurrect a non-Gold Special Card from your graveyard.
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 7Saskia1Remove 1 strength from all opposing non-Gold units. Add 1 strength to all non-Gold units on your side of the battlefield (except self).
- 8Milva1Return the strongest non-Gold, non Relentless unit (except self) on each side to your hand. Your opponent does the same if they have not yet passed. Ties are resolved randomly.
- -Scorch1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 6Toruviel1Ambush: When the opposing player passes, add 2 strength to all non-Gold units within 2 spaces.
- 7Morenn1Destroy an unrevealed Ambush card, then gain 4 strength.
- 8Operator1Choose a non-Gold unit in your hand (other than the Operator). Create an exact copy in both players' hands. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- 14Yaevinn1Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 1 strength from all other non-Gold units on the row. Draw a card.
- -First Light3Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Manticore Venom1Choose 3 adjacent units. Remove 4 strength from non-Gold units among them.
- 4Blue Mountain Commando2Return a Bronze, non-Relentless unit on your side (other than a Blue Mountain Commando) to your hand and immediately play it again.
- 4Elven Mercenary3Play a random non-Gold Special Card from your deck.
- 5Vrihedd Dragoon3Add 4 strength to a non-Gold unit in your hand.
- 8Vrihedd Sappers2Ambush: After 2 turns, reveal.
in the beginning, its a very difficult deck to play but in time u will see the power of this deck.
It s also very fun to use and a mind game with our opponent.
Vrihed Dragoon on to Sappers or Toruviel then Operator then Morenn.
Combos u don’t want are mercenary and scorch, so look after the highest card.
Milva and roach, use milva and roach comes back to ur hand for card advantage.
first lights ( keep one against monster)
lacerate and venom( Keep it against henselt and destroy his towers immediately )
U want to have dragoon and sappers or toruviel on your hand !
Its very important to have a card advantage, because of the card u duplicate to your enemy, so keep an eye on it, another point is don’t use ur sappers to late because of the time they need to trigger.
If u want leave a like or a comment, ill answer it if i can.
Sry for my weird english sometimes 😉