- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 7Tibor Eggebracht1If your opponent has not passed, gain 15 strength, then your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their deck and reveals it. When removed, set base strength to 7 (even when Locked).
- 8Vilgefortz1Destroy a non-Gold unit. If it was on the opposing side, your opponent draws a card and reveals it. If it was on your side, draw and play a card. If your opponent has passed, you may only target a unit on your side.
- 10Cahir1If your opponent has not passed, enable your Leader for use and your opponent draws the top Bronze card in their deck and reveals it.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- -Treason1Move an opposing Spying non-Gold unit to your side and add 8 to its strength.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 8Auckes1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 12Cantarella1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or put it at the bottom of your deck and draw another. When not Spying, lose 6 base strength.
- -First Light1Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Torrential Rain1Spawn a Rain effect on both Siege rows that that decreases the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Rain when Rain is removed or they move out of it.
- 2Ambassador1Add 12 strength to a random non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 2Emissary2Look at the top 2 Bronze units in your deck. Play one and place the other back randomly in your deck.
- 2Vicovaro Medic2Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard.
- 4Black Infantry Arbalest2Remove 3 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit. If the unit's strength is higher than base, remove 6 strength instead.
- 5Nauzicaa Brigade2Remove 5 strength from a Spying non-Gold unit on either side of the battlefield. If the unit was destroyed, gain 4 base strength.
- 6Impera Enforcers1Gain 4 strength whenever either player uses a Leader card but before its effects resolve.
- 7Alba Spearmen2Gain a Shield. Shields protect from one strength-removing effect (but not from strength-resetting or swapping effects).
Had a lot of fun with this deck, as most people expect to defend against the Impera Brigade/Spy tactic when they see Morvran! Had a good win streak in ranked matches too. The deck is all about range tactics, with the Cantarella & Treason power swing plus card advantage works really well , Yen & Tibor help to bully a round & the use of Cahir & Morvran help get numbers on the board! With having just range cards, Rain & Frost are useful to have & worked really well especially against Foltest , Morvran & a few Scoiatael decks. Had some struggle against monster decks especially Dagon (but who doesn’t lol) but still managed to chalk up some wins!
Try it out, there’s room for manoeuvre with the deck ie switching out the black infantry for more spy cards or enforcers to compliment more to the use of Cahir & leader ability etc….