- 4Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- 4Madman Lugos1After 2 turns, gain 1 base strength for each unit in your graveyard. When removed, set base strength to 4 (even when Locked).
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 6Ermion1Draw 2 cards, then discard 2 cards.
- -Alzur's Double Cross1Add 3 strength to the strongest non-Gold unit in your deck and play it. Ties are resolved randomly.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- -Restoration1Add 2 to the base strength of a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit in your graveyard, then resurrect it.
- 2Sigrdrifa1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit. Gain 1 strength whenever a unit is played on your side from either graveyard.
- 4Champion of Champions1Gain 2 base strength at the start of your turn if it's the sole revealed unit on the row.
- 6Morkvarg1When moved to the graveyard, lose 2 base strength and resurrect.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Mardroeme3Spawn either a Mutagen or a Spores effect.
- 1Priestess of Freya3Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 4War Longship2Remove 2 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever whenever you discard a unit.
- 5Clan Tordarroch Shieldsmith3Add 2 base strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 6Clan Tuirseach Skirmishers2When resurrected, gain 3 base strength.