- -Radovid1Choose 3 adjacent units. Lock all non-Gold units among them and remove 2 base strength from the locked units.
- 2Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 12Geralt1No ability.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 1 non-Gold card face up and 1 non-Gold card face down. Play 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 6Cleaver1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- 2Reaver Scout2Choose a Bronze unit (other than a Reaver Scout) on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 3Kaedweni Siege Support2Add 3 strength to 2 non-Gold units on your side of the battlefield.
- 4Field Medic2Resurrect a random Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 5Ballista2Remove 3 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit.
- 5Kaedweni Sergeant1Convert a Gold unit to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color).
- 6Reinforced Trebuchet3Every turn, remove 1 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit.
This is a good deck to use in early ranked matches for begginers, great locking ability comes in real handy against the likes of Skellige & Monster decks. As for most Northen Realm decks to work well the main 4 cards u need to aim to craft are, Shani, Yennefer the Conjurer, Nenneke & Priscilla, only 4 silvers required for the deck to work well, which again is great for new Gwent players as can be a task to get 6 good silver cards! If you happen to acquire Dandelion early on use him instead of Cleaver & get more points on the board, with the ability to Shani him back in a later round works wonders too. Along with locking ability a good deal of damage can be done with the deck & has a decent win % so yh defo worth a try!