- -Radovid1Choose 3 adjacent units. Lock all non-Gold units among them and remove 2 base strength from the locked units.
- 2Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 4Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- 6Triss: Butterfly Spell1Add 2 to all non-Gold units in your hand.
- 8Triss Merigold1Remove 4 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -Scorch1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 1 non-Gold card face up and 1 non-Gold card face down. Play 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 6Cleaver1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- 2Reaver Scout3Choose a Bronze unit (other than a Reaver Scout) on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 3Kaedweni Siege Support3Add 3 strength to 2 non-Gold units on your side of the battlefield.
- 4Field Medic3Resurrect a random Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 6Reinforced Trebuchet3Every turn, remove 1 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit.
I didnt expect too much but this deck works pretty well for me, its insane against skellige,consume Monsters and Northerm Decks and brings me from rank 5 to 13.
The Deck ist created to stop the plays and card combinations of your opponent, so use scorch shackles etc.
Put out ur trebuchets and siege supporters, keep an eye on the enemy and play blocks whenever u feel its right.
Keep Scorch and Gerald Igni for the bears,axemen and the shackles and cleaver to block their combinations or cards.
Look after first lights, scorch geralt Igni and Cleaver, especially against consume monsters use scorch, igni to control their plays and points.
Against Scoia tael
Mulligan Igni, Scorch, Shackles and Cleaver, keep focused on ur side and don’t give him a huge card advantage.
Use all of the control cards to stop their combos and cards, u can also add a D-Bomb for Herselt if u want to for Cleaver.
Push with ur Trebuchets, Triss Butterfly and Siege supporters and maybe Priscilla, so u can revive her with shani,nenneke.
Keep focused on the enemy and block his strategy and let our trebuchets work for u.
Keep an eye on igni and scorch, u didn’t want 3 trebuchets with 6 strength and priscilla, so use the siege supporters.
Use him when u feel to do it, he is great against Consume Monsters, Harald the cripple decks and Foltest Machines.
But do it before it is to late, they often play around him and didnt want that u block his cards.
U can also block weather immune cards to loose their strength.
U did not want to have roach, 3 reaver scouts and 3 trebuchets on our hand.
Search for Triss, Igni and 2 Trebuchets.
Medics are essential but not in the first round, 2 are enough.
U can also put a medic out with first light.
I loveTriss Merigold, because u can control savage bears, consume monsters, axemen etc. but u can replace her with bloody baron, yen,ciri, Philippa (in combination with shackles or decoy) or another good gold card u want.