- -Radovid1Choose 3 adjacent units. Lock all non-Gold units among them and remove 2 base strength from the locked units.
- 2Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 6Bloody Baron1Spawn a Botchling or a Lubberkin.
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 1 non-Gold card face up and 1 non-Gold card face down. Play 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 5Dandelion1Add 2 strength to each non-Gold unit played on your side. Does not affect spawned units.
- 12Prince Stennis1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw 1 card face up and 1 card face down. Keep 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -First Light1Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- 2Reaver Scout2Choose a Bronze unit (other than a Reaver Scout) on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 4Field Medic2Resurrect a random Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 4Kaedweni Siege Expert2Add 3 strength to each non-Gold Machine played on your side.
- 4Trebuchet1Remove 2 strength from 2 opposing non-Gold units.
- 5Ballista2Remove 3 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit.
- 6Reinforced Trebuchet3Every turn, remove 1 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit.
Turn 1 – Push with Baron/Dandelion/YenCon/siege experts and siege units for the win
Turn 2 – Stennis + Ciri is the dream for CA
Turn 3 – Revive with medics/Shani/Nenneke
Mulligan – drop medics/First Light(if not against monsters)/Roach
3 Reinforced Trebuchets are core the other 3 spots you can decide if you prefer Ballistas or Trebuchets.
Shackles can be switched to Thunder or Manticore Venom – Scorch is not really good because you will have a lot of buffed units.
Roach can be switched to DBomb if you are laddering against a lot of Henselt/Consume Monsters the other silvers are pretty core to the deck.
Triss: Butterfly is a good cheap alternative for Bloody Baron.