- 2Field Medic3Resurrect a random Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 2Poor Infantry2Spawn 2 base copies of this unit on the same row.
- 5Kaedweni Sergeant2Convert a Gold unit to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color).
- 2Reaver Scout1Choose a Bronze unit (other than a Reaver Scout) on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 3Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 5Reaver Hunter3After 2 turns, play a Reaver Hunter from your deck.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 2 non-Gold cards. Play 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 6Bloody Baron1Spawn a Botchling or a Lubberkin.
- 4Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect.
- -Mardroeme3Spawn either a Mutagen or a Spores effect.
- 12Prince Stennis1Immune to Weather. Draw 1 card face up and 1 card face down. Keep 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- -Promote1Convert all instances of a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- -Renew1Resurrect a Gold unit (can be Permadeath).
The deck that I’ve been using to grind ranked. I’m currently at 380 planning to go top 100 in a couple days.