- 3Field Medic3Resurrect a random non-Gold unit, non-Permadeath unit.
- 3Poor Infantry2Spawn an exact copy of this unit on the same row.
- 6Kaedweni Sergeant2Convert a Gold unit to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color).
- 3Reaver Scout1Choose a Bronze unit on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 3Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 4Reaver Hunter3Add 1 strength to all your other Reaver Hunters, wherever they are. After 2 turns, play a Reaver Hunter from your deck.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 2 non-Gold cards. Play 1 and return the other to your deck.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 6Bloody Baron1Spawn a Botchling or a Lubberkin.
- 6Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, then banish.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect.
- -Mardroeme3Spawn either a Mutagen or a Spores effect.
- 8Prince Stennis1Draw 1 card face up and 1 card face down. Keep 1, return the other to your deck.
- -Promote1Convert all instances of a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- -Renew1Resurrect a Gold unit.
The deck that I’ve been using to grind ranked. I’m currently at 380 planning to go top 100 in a couple days.