- -Ragh Nar Roog1Remove 2 base strength from 8 random opposing non-Gold units on the battlefield.
- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 6Coral1Spawn the appropriate Weather effect on the opposite row only.
- 15Hjalmar1Spawn a Lord of Undvik on the opposing side.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- 2Sigrdrifa1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit. Gain 1 strength whenever a unit is played on your side from either graveyard.
- 4Myrgtabrakke1Remove 2 strength from a non-Gold unit, then 2 from a non-Gold unit, then 1 from a non-Gold unit.
- 6Cleaver1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 6Holger Blackhand1Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 2 strength from 3 non-Gold units.
- 6Ocvist1After 4 turns, remove 1 strength from all opposing non-Gold units. Then return this Ocvist to your hand, set its base strength to 6 and remove its ability.
- -Alzur's Thunder2Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 1Priestess of Freya2Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 4Clan Tuirseach Axeman3Gain 1 strength whenever an opposing unit is weakened.
- 4Savage Bear1Remove 1 strength from each non-Gold unit played on the battlefield. Does not affect spawned units.
- 5Clan Brokvar Archer3Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 1 strength from 3 non-Gold units.
- 5Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith1Gain Weather Immunity. Reset all (if weakened) and weakened non-Gold units within 4 spaces to the left to base strength.
- 6Raging Berserker2Transform into a Raging Bear if weakened but not destroyed.
Been using this deck for a day and went from 1k (dropped down due to trying out new Decks) to about 3k Points easily. Goin to write proper instructions soon.
Basically this deck has been great for me against most decks except for Henselt/Gold Decks. Not saying they are unbeatable but it get’s really hard to properly use the weakening effects. This deck is absolutely nuts against all Spawner Decks (NR-Foltest, Scoiatel-Neophyte, Monster-Consume).
Biggest weaknesses I’ve witnessed so far are Geralt:Igni, Scorch and Bekker’s Twisted Mirror, but they are avoidable if you are careful that your axemen have different strengths when the strengthening starts.