- -Assassination1Lock and destroy an opposing non-Gold unit. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 4Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- 8Vilgefortz1Destroy a non-Gold unit. If it was on the opposing side, your opponent draws a card and reveals it. If it was on your side, draw and play a card. If your opponent has passed, you may only target a unit on your side.
- 10Cahir1If your opponent has not passed, enable your Leader for use and your opponent draws the top Bronze card in their deck and reveals it.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -Treason1Move an opposing Spying non-Gold unit to your side and add 8 to its strength.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 5Joachim De Wett1Play the top loyal-only non-Gold unit in your deck and add 8 to its strength.
- 6Fake Ciri1Gain 1 strength at the start of each turn while Spying. If Spying when its owner passes, move to the opposing side.
- 12Cantarella1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or put it at the bottom of your deck and draw another. When not Spying, lose 6 base strength.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 2Emissary3Look at the top 2 Bronze units in your deck. Play one and place the other back randomly in your deck.
- 2Vicovaro Medic2Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard.
- 4Combat Engineer1Toggle the Resilience of a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 5Nauzicaa Brigade2Remove 5 strength from a Spying non-Gold unit on either side of the battlefield. If the unit was destroyed, gain 4 base strength.
- 6Impera Brigade3Gain 2 strength for each Spying unit on the opposing side and whenever a Spying unit appears on the opposing side.
- 6Rot Tosser3Spawn a Cow Carcass on an opposing row.
This is the 2nd iteration i am trying of this deck after playing a lot of Nilfgaard. I was netdecking to see the functionality and core mechanics of this Faction but all the top decks (in Gwentify) seem to lack something always. So my purpose is to make a versatile deck that can counter almost everything in the current META, or in worst case give them a hard fight. That being said, this is still a project under development you could say.
Cards that offer versatility are important. At the same time thinning and the powerful Leader ability to go through the deck make it even more difficult for any opponent and very efficient for this deck. I wouldn’t say at higher or lower tiers though, perhaps it works best at one and not the other.
One can make a point as to whether a card like Dimeritium ShacklesLock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand. is not as good as AuckesLock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand., but i have found moments were i wish i had the option at least to lock a Gold unit. This is a CCG, so almost everything will be situational, another key word we have to consider when making Decks.
DecoyReturn a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.. It is there for that versatility. Is it Rot TosserSpawn a Cow Carcass on an opposing row., or even Fake CiriGain 1 strength at the start of each turn while Spying. If Spying when its owner passes, move to the opposing side. (I had Cases were they Decoy it back to me for example) and so on, offers that versatility.
Everything else is common knowledge. EmissaryLook at the top 2 Bronze units in your deck. Play one and place the other back randomly in your deck.for thinning, Vicovaro MedicResurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard. to rez whatever you feel best at the situation, yours, or to deny (Clan Tuirseach AxemanGain 1 strength whenever an opposing unit is weakened. and whatnot). Assassination and Igni are the two hard removals basically, use them wisely (obviously Rot Tossers are too).
In general the deck has a good amount of removals and deck thinning. 3 Rot Tossers and Fake Ciri can give quite a headache to your opponents plans and you can counter almost everything while having the ability to thin efficiently to find what you need with Leader power. On top of that after every round you may choose to swap one card that may not be good for the particular situation. Lastly, on a personal note, i like Nilf a lot for these reasons and they are in a better place after the positioning patch.
HFGL! (Any suggestions are welcome)