- 4Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- 8Vilgefortz1Destroy a non-Gold unit. If it was on the opposing side, your opponent draws a card and reveals it. If it was on your side, draw and play a card. If your opponent has passed, you may only target a unit on your side.
- 10Cahir1If your opponent has not passed, enable your Leader for use and your opponent draws the top Bronze card in their deck and reveals it.
- 11Xarthisius1Look at the top 3 cards in your opponent's deck. You may move 1 to the bottom of that deck.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- -Treason1Move an opposing Spying non-Gold unit to your side and add 8 to its strength.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 5Joachim De Wett1Play the top loyal-only non-Gold unit in your deck and add 8 to its strength.
- 8Auckes1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 12Cantarella1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or put it at the bottom of your deck and draw another. When not Spying, lose 6 base strength.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -First Light1Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Manticore Venom1Choose 3 adjacent units. Remove 4 strength from non-Gold units among them.
- 2Emissary3Look at the top 2 Bronze units in your deck. Play one and place the other back randomly in your deck.
- 2Vicovaro Medic3Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard.
- 4Combat Engineer1Toggle the Resilience of a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 5Nauzicaa Brigade3Remove 5 strength from a Spying non-Gold unit on either side of the battlefield. If the unit was destroyed, gain 4 base strength.
- 6Impera Brigade2Gain 2 strength for each Spying unit on the opposing side and whenever a Spying unit appears on the opposing side.
Craft priority :
1.All bronzes(You can replace the manticore venom by a rot tosser or a second thunder) 2.Joachim 3.Treason 4.Cantarella 5.Cahir 6.Vilgefortz 7.Geralt : Igni 8.Auckes 9.Xarthisius (which can be replace by Yen : the conjurer) 10.Roach 11.Dimentrium bomb (which can be replace by a decoy).
This deck build around the control of the enemy deck, play high value cards/combo, and empower Impera brigades (it’s often valuable to play your two brigades in a round but make them have different Strength to prevent one of them to be destroy by a scorch or an Igni). To do this you have many control cards and possible combo which appears to be situational, to make them possible to use in game you have to cycle you deck with emissary and eventually resurrect them with Vicovaro Medics but you have to count your bronze cards because you can quickly lack of them and give your opponent an emissary for nothing. At your first mulligan you always have to redraw Roach and try to have at least one Impera brigade and emissary; also keep your engineer and Xarthisius, in many case dont keep more than one Nauzicaa and also keep Joachim for an another round.
Specifics plays depend on different opponents :
– Monsters : Mulligan : Redraw Canterella. Against a devour you can take often take the round one easily cause they often play their nekker/nekker warrior. Use your Auckes against the nekker at the first round. Use you Vicovaro Medics on your emissary. Use your manticore Venom to take the highest possible Strengths. Use your thunder against Arachas Behemoth in priority or eventually on Vran warriors (some devour decks plays neither of them). Use you Cantarella carefully, you don’t want your opponent to devour her. Remember your opponent will devour their own cards to empower their cards, you can counter it with an Igni and Dimentrium bomb but don’t be to greedy or he’ll play he’s Keyran and there’s nothing you can do against it. Against a Meteo beware the combo meteo/Aard and try to make high value form first light. Use your Auckes for remove the weather immunity token.
– Northern Realms : Henselt is the most powerful counter to your deck, beware reinforced siege tower, use Dimentrium bomb and manticore against them (try to take two of them on a single use) and take them with Vicovaro Medics or he will resurect them. You also have to take card advantage and forced him to use he’s hero power on a round you can lose, then pass.
– Scoia’tael : Mulligan : Redraw Igni. The potential danger is an ambush deck, you have to know all ambush cards and how activate or don’t activate them. You’ll have to win the first round (it’s not that hard he will often use Vrihedd Dragoon to empower them Toruviel) and force him to play he’s empower Toruviel the second round then win the third one.
Skellige : Use Vicovaro Medics to counter them by stole their cards before your opponent resurect them. Against Harald you can counter him with Igni and Dimentrium bomb.
Nillfgaard : Mulligan : Keep 2 Nausicaa Brigades or 1 of them and Vilgefortz in case he plays Rot tosser.
There is other specifics strats and mechanics but I let you discover them by playing this deck. You can leave a comment if you have a specific question/review (or simply want to correct my bad english =D).