- 3Field Medic3Resurrect a random non-Gold unit, non-Permadeath unit.
- 6Kaedweni Sergeant2Convert a Gold unit to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color).
- 3Reaver Scout3Choose a Bronze unit on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 3Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 4Blue Stripes Scout2Add 4 strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 4King of Beggars1Play the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 4Myrgtabrakke1Choose a non-Gold unit three times. Remove 3 strength the first time, 2 the second and 1 the third.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 2 non-Gold cards. Play 1 and return the other to your deck.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 6Bloody Baron1Spawn a Botchling or a Lubberkin.
- 6Redanian Elite3If 3 or more Redanian Elites are on your side of the battlefield, convert them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 6Yennefer1Spawn either a Unicorn or a Chironex.
- 6Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, then banish.
- -First Light1Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- 8Prince Stennis1Draw 1 card face up and 1 card face down. Keep 1, return the other to your deck.
Most of this deck was taken from Sirch Grant, so all credit goes to him.
I have made a few changes, most notably, I swapped out Borkh for Igni, not because I necessarily think it’s better, but because I don’t have Borkh. Also I took out Roach because she ate spores in almost every game. I’ve swapped her for Myrg who has been a decent replacement so far.
I have been slowly, but steadily climbing the ladder with this deck and am currently at rank 400. Sometimes it wins, sometimes it loses, but it is more creative than PFI – Mardrome, so if you have the cards give it a shot 🙂