- 2Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 4Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- 6Bloody Baron1Spawn a Botchling or a Lubberkin.
- 6Yennefer1Spawn either a Unicorn or a Chironex.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 1 non-Gold card face up and 1 non-Gold card face down. Play 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- 3King of Beggars1Play the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 4Myrgtabrakke1Remove 2 strength from a non-Gold unit, then 2 from a non-Gold unit, then 1 from a non-Gold unit.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 12Prince Stennis1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw 1 card face up and 1 card face down. Keep 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- -First Light1Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- 2Reaver Scout3Choose a Bronze unit (other than a Reaver Scout) on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 4Blue Stripes Scout2Add 4 strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 4Field Medic3Resurrect a random Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 5Kaedweni Sergeant2Convert a Gold unit to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color).
- 7Redanian Elite3If 3 or more Redanian Elites are on your side of the battlefield, convert them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
Most of this deck was taken from Sirch Grant, so all credit goes to him.
I have made a few changes, most notably, I swapped out Borkh for Igni, not because I necessarily think it’s better, but because I don’t have Borkh. Also I took out Roach because she ate spores in almost every game. I’ve swapped her for Myrg who has been a decent replacement so far.
I have been slowly, but steadily climbing the ladder with this deck and am currently at rank 400. Sometimes it wins, sometimes it loses, but it is more creative than PFI – Mardrome, so if you have the cards give it a shot 🙂