- -Brouver Hoog1Look at all Silver cards in your deck. Play one and place the others back randomly in your deck.
- 5Aglais1Resurrect a non-Gold Special Card from your graveyard.
- 5Schirru1Ambush: When the next non-Gold Special Card is played, cancel its effects, then destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s).
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 8Milva1Return the strongest non-Gold, non Relentless unit (except self) on each side to your hand. Your opponent does the same if they have not yet passed. Ties are resolved randomly.
- -Scorch1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.
- 1Ciaran1Ambush: When the round ends, return to the hand of the current owner if that player lost.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 4Braenn1Remove an amount equal to this unit's strength from an opposing non-Gold unit.
- 6Toruviel1Ambush: When the opposing player passes, add 2 strength to all non-Gold units within 2 spaces.
- 14Yaevinn1Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 1 strength from all other non-Gold units on the row. Draw a card.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -First Light3Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- 4Blue Mountain Commando2Return a Bronze, non-Relentless unit on your side (other than a Blue Mountain Commando) to your hand and immediately play it again.
- 4Elven Mercenary3Play a random non-Gold Special Card from your deck.
- 5Dol Blathanna Archer2Remove 3 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit.
- 5Vrihedd Dragoon3Add 4 strength to a non-Gold unit in your hand.
I was stuck in rank 12 with NG. Finally I gave up and just started playing ST. It was a pretty easy climb to rank 15 with this deck. My score is 25-9.
Win round 1 while buffing Braenn or Toruviel or Archer in that order. Don’t worry to go down 1-2 cards. You can even go down 3 cards if you’re feeling lucky.
Use ST ability 2nd round and gain the card advantage. This should be pretty easy since there are many cards that can give CA in this deck. Bleed enemy as much as possible.
Almost every game you will have the last say in round 3. Just play your buffed Braenn last to get up to 40 point swing.