- -Bekker's Twisted Mirror1Swap the strength of the strongest and the weakest unit on the battlefield. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 6Ermion1Draw 2 cards, then discard 2 cards.
- 10Birna Bran1Draw 2 cards. Keep 1 and discard the rest.
- -Restoration1Add 2 to the base strength of a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit in your graveyard, then resurrect it.
- 1Dudu1Set strength to that of an opposing non-Gold unit.
- 2Sigrdrifa1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit. Gain 1 strength whenever a unit is played on your side from either graveyard.
- 4Svanrige1Draw 1 card, then discard 1 card.
- 5Udalryk1Resurrect a random non-Gold, non-Permadeath card from the opposing graveyard.
- 6Holger Blackhand1Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 2 strength from 3 non-Gold units.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -First Light1Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Quen Sign1Choose a non-Gold unit in your hand. Give all instances of it in your hand and deck a Shield. Shields protect from one strength-removing effect (but not from strength-resetting or swapping effects).
- 1Priestess of Freya3Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 4Clan Dimun Pirate Captain2While in your hand, deck or on the battlefield, gain 1 strength whenever you discard a unit.
- 4Clan an Craite Raider3Resurrect when discarded.
- 4War Longship2Remove 2 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever whenever you discard a unit.
- 5Clan Dimun Pirate3Gain Weather Immunity. Discard all Clan Dimun Pirates from your deck.
- 6Clan Tuirseach Skirmishers2When resurrected, gain 3 base strength.
Still works pretty great with latest patch:
Always remove pirates, an craite raiders from initial draw
Get Quen on your war longships/Or use freya priestesses to resurrect if destroyed
Place war long ships
Use discards (leader, svanringe, ermion, birna) to destroy opponent (use an craite raiders during discard)
Dimeritium Shackles can lock opponent power card (situational)
Bekker’s Twisted Mirror can turn the tide by swapping strengths (situational)
Clear skies to combat weather effects if needed (useful against monsters)