- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 8Vilgefortz1Destroy a non-Gold unit. If it was on the opposing side, your opponent draws a card and reveals it. If it was on your side, draw and play a card. If your opponent has passed, you may only target a unit on your side.
- 9Stefan Skellen1Choose any card in your deck, then shuffle your deck and place the chosen card on top.
- 10Cahir1If your opponent has not passed, enable your Leader for use and your opponent draws the top Bronze card in their deck and reveals it.
- -Aeromancy1Spawn a Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain card, then banish self.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 5Eskel1Play Vesemir and Lambert from your deck.
- 5Lambert1Play Eskel and Vesemir from your deck.
- 7Vesemir1Play Eskel and Lambert from your deck.
- 12Cantarella1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or put it at the bottom of your deck and draw another. When not Spying, lose 6 base strength.
- -Alzur's Thunder2Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- 2Ambassador1Add 12 strength to a random non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 2Vicovaro Medic1Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard.
- 4Black Infantry Arbalest3Remove 3 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit. If the unit's strength is higher than base, remove 6 strength instead.
- 6Impera Enforcers1Gain 4 strength whenever either player uses a Leader card but before its effects resolve.
- 6Rot Tosser3Spawn a Cow Carcass on an opposing row.
- 11Nilfgaardian Knight2Reveal a random card in your hand.
This is decklist used by player Sloon, who finished in top3 of TheSevenCatsBrawl#1.
His sideboard included:
– 1x Geralt: IgniDestroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
– 1x MyrgtabrakkeRemove 2 strength from a non-Gold unit, then 2 from a non-Gold unit, then 1 from a non-Gold unit.
– 1x Dimeritium BombChoose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
– 1x SweersMove all instances of an opposing non-Gold unit from your opponent's deck to their graveyard.
– 1x Impera EnforcersGain 4 strength whenever either player uses a Leader card but before its effects resolve.
– 2x LacerateRemove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
– 1x Biting FrostSpawn a Frost effect on both Melee rows that decreases the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Frost when Frost is removed or they move out of it.
– 1x Yennefer: The ConjurerAt the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
Comments from Sloon:
“Because of sideboarding I didn’t put much tought in the deck. I just treated it as a big 34-card deck.”