- -Bekker's Twisted Mirror1Swap the strength of the strongest and the weakest unit on the battlefield. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 1Letho of Gulet1Banish non-Gold units within 2 spaces and add their strength to this unit's base strength. When removed, set base strength to 1 (even when Locked).
- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 6Yennefer1Spawn either a Unicorn or a Chironex.
- 3King of Beggars1Play the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 8Cynthia1if your opponent has not passed, draw a card, then create The Guardian in your opponent's hand and reveal it.
- 8Operator1Choose a non-Gold unit in your hand (other than the Operator). Create an exact copy in both players' hands. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- 9Albrich1If your opponent has not passed, draw a card, then your opponent draws a card and reveals it.
- 12Cantarella1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or put it at the bottom of your deck and draw another. When not Spying, lose 6 base strength.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -First Light3Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- 2Emissary3Look at the top 2 Bronze units in your deck. Play one and place the other back randomly in your deck.
- 4Black Infantry Arbalest1Remove 3 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit. If the unit's strength is higher than base, remove 6 strength instead.
- 4Combat Engineer1Toggle the Resilience of a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 6Impera Brigade3Gain 2 strength for each Spying unit on the opposing side and whenever a Spying unit appears on the opposing side.
- 6Rot Tosser3Spawn a Cow Carcass on an opposing row.
here is a link to a newer version of the deck on gwentdb with Morvan Voorhis
This deck is designed to do 1 thing, to steal your opponents largest strength values and add it to your own with deck thinning and 2 main combos that can be combined into a much safer and stronger combo. this is a very high skill ceiling deck
the combo you want to use during the first round to force a loss is toss out your Yennifer and use it to preferably to summon the unicorn, because you dont want any other 1 strength monsters on the field, then you play Beckers Twisted Mirror most decks have a single creature that is large and this combo will give the opponent insane deficits to make up
the second round combo that is much easier to see comming but even stronger is using your letho to eat as much of your opponents strength as you can, then dimiterium shackle your Letho bringing him to a silver and allowing you to use john calviet on him, ideally this is all right after using operater on your canterella and giving them 2 that you can steal, and giving them a bunk card more or less.
now sometimes the first round is an easy win with just using your deck thinning and making fairly large impera brigades and rot tossers, and lets not forget the turn 1 yen con, leaving all of your combo pieces in your hand during the 2nd or last round, you can beef everyone up with yennifers unicorn and eat them with letho, making for certain you have the lowest strength via unicorn and they have the highest with letho before you use Beckers Twisted Mirror, this switch happens beteen 2 golds so is pretty difficult to counter
so far i haven not seen anyone use these cards in this way, let me know what you think and if you saw and obvious improvements