- 1Fireball Trap2Ambush: When a revealed non-Gold unit appears on the opposite side, remove 5 strength from it.
- 3Elven Mercenary3Play a random non-Gold Special Card from your deck.
- 4Blue Mountain Commando3Return a Bronze, non-Relentless unit on your side (other than a Blue Mountain Commando) to your hand and immediately play it again.
- 4Ciaran1Ambush: When the round ends, return to the hand of the current owner if that player lost.
- 5Aglais1Resurrect a non-Gold Special Card from either graveyard.
- 5Schirru1Ambush: When the next non-Gold Special Card is played, cancel its effects, then destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.
- 5Vrihedd Dragoon3Add 3 strength to a non-Gold unit in your hand.
- 6Aelirenn1Play immediately from your deck whenever there are 5 or more revealed Elf units on your side.
- 6Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- 6Toruviel1Ambush: When the player on the opposing side passes, add 2 strength to all other non-Gold units on the row.
- 7Morenn1If possible, destroy an unrevealed Ambush card and gain 4 strength.
Cycle through to buff ambush dudes