- 6Caranthir1Gain Weather Immunity. Spawn a Frost effect and 2 Wild Hunt Hounds.
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 8Woodland Spirit1Gain Weather Immunity. Spawn 3 Rabid Wolves and a Fog effect on your side only.
- 9Imlerith1Gain Weather Immunity. Choose any opposing unit. Remove 3 strength from it (if non-Gold) and 1 strength from non-Gold units adjacent to it.
- -Aeromancy1Spawn a Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain card, then banish self.
- -Commander's Horn1Choose 5 adjacent units. Add 4 strength to non-Gold units among them.
- 4Old Speartip: Asleep1Add 1 strength to all other non-Gold units on the row. Whenever there are 3 or more units on the opposite row at the end of a turn, transform into Old Speartip: Awake.
- 6Gaunter O'Dimm1Spawn 3 Shadows.
- 7Ice Giant1Gain Weather Immunity. Gain 5 strength when played on a row with Frost and each time a Frost effect is spawned on this unit's row.
- 8Nithral1Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 2 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever a Wild Hunt unit appears on your side.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -Impenetrable Fog1Spawn a Fog effect on both Ranged rows that decreases the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Fog when Fog is removed or they move out of it.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Swallow Potion1Add 8 strength to a non-Gold unit.
- 2Foglet3Gain Weather Immunity. Play from your deck or graveyard whenever Fog is spawned. Destroy when moved outside of Fog or Fog is removed.
- 3Wild Hunt Rider3Gain Weather Immunity. Play all Wild Hunt Riders from your deck.
- 5Ancient Foglet1Gain Weather Immunity. Gain 1 strength at the start of your turn if on a row affected by Fog.
- 5Wild Hunt Warrior2Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 1 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit and gain 2 strength if that unit is destroyed.
- 5Wyvern2Remove 3 strength from an opposing unit non-Gold unit.
I give some advices to use this deck.
Play Nithral first: If it doesn’t die or not will be locked, it can be very strong (with Caranthir too!)
Wild Hunt Riders or Gaunter O’Dimm or Woodland Spirit: they are useful to be a lot of card on the first row.
After that: a Commander’s Horn or Old Speartip.
If we have a lot of card on the first row, use the Old Speartip!
Important to play the Foglets (with Impenetrable fog or Spirit) and Wild Hunt Riders during the first round , because we don’t want to get them instead of useful cards when the second or third round will begin. (they are useful too, but only together)
Important to win the first round! We can bring a very strong card to the second round with the Swallow Potion and/or the Commander’s Horn. (Geralt Igni is dangerous 😉 )
Second Round: If we have a Ciri put it on the battlefield, than we should pass. Our opponent will have to play 1 or 2 cards.
We will have cards for the Third Round: USUALLY THE WEATHER CARDS for me. Caranthir, Ice Giant, Aeromancy and sometimes Imlerith in our hand!
Wyverns (I know they are strange in my deck) can be strong today because there are a lot of Northern Realms decks and they play for example the Bloody Baron and the Lubberkin, and we can destroy it easily.
Caranthir and the Ice Giant is a classic combo! I think you know. And the Ancient Foglet and Wild Hunt Warriors are very good classic cards too.
Alzur’s Thunder, Lacerate are very good to attack our opponent.
If you have an idea, write me!