- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 6Wild Boar of the Sea1Remove 3 strength from a non-Gold unit, then 2 from a non-Gold unit, then 1 from a non-Gold unit.
- 6Zoltan: Animal Tamer1Spawn one of the two Field Marshal Duda units.
- 12Geralt1No ability.
- -Scorch1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.
- 2Sigrdrifa1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit. Gain 1 strength whenever a unit is played on your side from either graveyard.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 6Blueboy Lugos1Spawn a Spectral Whale on a random row on the opposing side.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Stammelford's Tremors1Remove 2 strength from 6 random opposing non-Gold units.
- -Warcry2Double the strength of all weakened non-Gold units on your side of the battlefield.
- 1Priestess of Freya2Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 4Clan Tuirseach Axeman3Gain 1 strength whenever an opposing unit is weakened.
- 4Savage Bear2Remove 1 strength from each non-Gold unit played on the battlefield. Does not affect spawned units.
- 5Clan Brokvar Archer2Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 1 strength from 3 non-Gold units.
- 6Raging Berserker2Transform into a Raging Bear if weakened but not destroyed.
- 9Clan An Craite Warrior2Lose 2 strength.
A mixture of wounding & axeman Skellige. This Deck has worked quite well in ranked 6/7/8 matches, main weakness is not having any first light cards against monster decks so the use of axeman have to be used wisely, apart from that had a lot of fun with the deck. Having 4 Clan Warriors & Warcry can be a nice power boost working along side the Axeman with wounding cards can get you quite a high score. Using Sigrdrifa to revive Blueboy Lugos & have him in 2 rounds is real handy for wounding & will cause your opponent to spend cards to deal with this. Yen/Geralt/Roach help get points on the board & bully a round, Zoltan works well to either boost your Clan Warriors after you have done a Warcry or damage an opponent s row & add to your axeman. The use of 2 tactics has blended quite well & makes the other player spend cards to deal with them both.
The Deck isn’t perfect but getting dealt the right cards u can get some really good points on the board. 10 ranked matches got me 7 wins, so 70% isn’t that bad (2 losses against monsters & one against Skellige). Switching out 1 or 2 cards for first light cards may help against monster decks…..Try out the deck see what you think & see if any tweaks make it stronger.