- 3Field Medic3Resurrect a random non-Gold unit, non-Permadeath unit.
- 6Kaedweni Sergeant2Convert a Gold unit to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color).
- 3Reaver Scout2Choose a Bronze unit on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 3Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 4King of Beggars1Play the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 7Villentretenmerth1After 3 turns, destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) twice in a row.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 2 non-Gold cards. Play 1 and return the other to your deck.
- 4Trebuchet2Remove 2 strength from 2 opposing non-Gold units.
- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest non-Gold unit(s) (except self) on the battlefield.
- 6Bloody Baron1Spawn a Botchling or a Lubberkin.
- 6Redanian Elite3If 3 or more Redanian Elites are on your side of the battlefield, convert them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, then banish.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Mardroeme1Spawn either a Mutagen or a Spores effect.
- 8Prince Stennis1Draw 1 card face up and 1 card face down. Keep 1, return the other to your deck.
- -Reinforcement1Play all instances from your deck of a Bronze unit on your side of the battlefield.
- -Scorch1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.