CPDR held a live stream that previewed some of the upcoming changes that will be in the next patch. I’ve listed some of the more major ones below. You can watch the VOD here.
- The next patch is coming “soon”.
- Cards which received a nerf when a patch hits will give you full scraps back if you mill them.
- Common and Rare cards can be milled for 100% more scraps.
- If you bought Kegs before you will get some additional scraps when the patch hits.
- You will no longer be able to get Leaders from Kegs and leveling up. You can only get them from Challenges and crafting with Scraps.
- They are refunding Meteorite Powder if you lost it in the Challenge.
- Dagon and King Bran challenge has been fixed for Consoles.
The majority of the card changes were stat based, you can check them out in this Reddit post.