There’s been a lot of great decks and video content coming out for Gwent after the recent release into Open Beta. Check out a round up of the decks and videos below!
- 4Cahir1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: If playing as Nilfgaard, trigger your Leader's Deploy ability.
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- 8Vilgefortz1Deploy: Destroy an Ally or (only possible if your opponent has not passed) an Enemy. If you Destroy an Ally, play the top card from your Deck. If you Destroy an Enemy, your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- 10Tibor Eggebracht1Regressing. Deploy: If neither player has passed, Strengthen self by 15, then your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- -Decoy1Return a Bronze or Silver Ally to your Hand, Boost it by 3 and play it.
- 3Vanhemar1Deploy: Spawn Biting Frost, Clear Skies or Overdose.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold card from your Hand (note: does not include Leaders), play this Unit from your Deck on a random row before that card resolves.
- 5Auckes1Deploy: Toggle 2 Units' Lock. If Enemies, Damage them by 1 as well.
- 5Peter Saar Gwynleve1Deploy: Reset a Unit. If it's an Ally, Strengthen it by 3. If it's an Enemy, Weaken it by 3.
- 10Assire Var Anahid1Deploy: Shuffle up to 2 Bronze or Silver cards from either Graveyard into that player's Deck.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Choose a Unit and toggle its Lock. If it is Gold, Demote it first. If it is an Enemy, Damage it by 2.
- 1Vicovaro Medic2Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard.
- 2Emissary3Deploy: Look at the top 2 Bronze Units from your Deck. Play 1 and shuffle the other back.
- 2Vicovaro Novice3Deploy: Look at the top 2 Bronze Alchemy cards from your Deck. Play 1 and shuffle the other back.
- 3Imperial Golem3Whenever you Reveal a card in your opponent's Hand, play this Unit from your Deck (1 copy per card revealed).
- 6Impera Brigade3Whenever a Spying Enemy appears, Boost self by 2. Deploy: Boost self by 2 for each Spying Enemy.
- 6Nauzicaa Standard Bearer1Deploy: Clear Hazards from the row on your side and Boost 1 Ally or Revealed Unit in your Hand by 3.
- 6Rot Tosser3Deploy: Spawn a Cow Carcass on an opposing row.